THIS IS A PAST EVENT
Date(s) - March 18, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Add to Calendar
The Commons at Annapolis Commerce Park
912 Commerce Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the Women in Healthcare (WIH) Board of Directors has made the decision to postpone the upcoming Mentorship Meet and Greet scheduled for March 18.
This careful consideration was made out of the deep concern for the health of all WIH members and the community at-large. The decision further acknowledges the focus our healthcare organizations must make on dealing with this virus, as well as logistical challenges including travel bans, school closures, and company policies.
We plan to reschedule the meet and greet for potentially sometime in April. We will proactively communicate via our WIH emails and all social media channels regarding the new date as information becomes available.
According to a 2012 Catalyst report, mentoring pays off for both emerging talent and those who invest time in cultivating them. Advance your career by participating in the Women in Healthcare mentoring program!
If you are interested in participating in this program (either as a mentee or mentor), please complete this survey by March 10, 2020.
Mentorship Meet & Greet
We will host our kick-off event on March 18, 2020 at The Commons in the Annapolis Commerce Park.
This will be an opportunity to meet and engage with your mentorship partner and receive an overview of the program.
Refreshments & Networking: 6 – 6:30 pm
Mentorship Program: 6:30 – 8 pm
Refreshments will be served.
**Parking available adjacent to the Event Venue**
Five Questions Answered About Mentorship:
- Do you have to be a member of WIH? Yes, but if you’re not a member yet, you can join today!
- Is there an extra cost for the mentorship program? No, mentorship is free to participate in.
- How does it work? After WIH pairs the mentors and mentees, each pair chooses how often, how you’ll meet (in person or via phone/web), and when these meetings will take place. It’s completely customizable to each pair’s needs.
- I’ve never attended a WIH event before. Is it OK to participate? Absolutely!
- Who attends; who is involved? Our members are women in healthcare facilities, architecture, engineering, construction, IT, communications, policy, and business owners. There’s someone for everyone to pair with.
Thank you to our Mentorship Program Sponsor:
You must be logged in to register.