Date(s) - June 5, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Pine Ridge Golf Course
Categories No Categories
Members are invited to join Women in Healthcare Maryland as we learn about the fundamentals of golf. Golf is great for relationship building and offers an excellent opportunity to for business networking. The clinic will cover:
- Basic pitching and full swing fundamentals
- Practice time with professional golf instructors
- Golf clubs included (please bring your own if you have them)
- A roadmap for becoming a golfer
Please wear athletic shoes and casual clothing that allow for freedom of motion. Collared shirts are not required.
- Networking and refreshments from 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Clinic from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
If you need clubs, please specify on form below along with your handedness. If you have clubs, please bring them. We look forward to learning with you!
Please note this event is members-only. If you’re not a member, join here!
Due to popularity and limited space of events, Women in Healthcare Maryland Chapter is unable to provide any refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You must be logged in to register.