THIS IS A PAST EVENT
Date(s) - September 17, 2020
8:00 am - 9:30 am EDT
Add to Calendar
This highly interactive presentation will challenge you to think differently about your personal brand, network and engagement on LinkedIn. You will gain clarity, insight, and actionable next steps including how to elevate your presence, generate referrals and new business opportunities.
• LinkedIn—It’s Business, Not Social
• Finding, Attracting and Nurturing with a Talent Acquisition Mindset
• Building Your Professional Brand + Increasing New Opportunities through LinkedIn
• Why CEOs and Leaders Need to Know LinkedIn
SPEAKER: Colleen McKenna launched Intero Advisory for individuals and companies focused on increasing their sales and talent initiatives. Since 2011 Intero Advisory, a LinkedIn consulting, coaching, and training firm has been engaged by more than 600 companies and tens of thousands of business professionals. Applying Colleen’s insight, strategy, and techniques they have increased their presence, revenue, and hiring opportunities.
Please provide the following information by clicking here.
- What is your LinkedIn profile link? To find your LinkedIn profile link: Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Click View profile. On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail. Under the section Edit URL in the right rail, locate your public profile URL.
- What do you want to get out of the workshop?
*The login will be sent in your registration confirmation email.
You must be logged in to register.